1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What music are you listening to ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Imola, May 26, 2012.

1. Mixture of Robin Trower and Wilko johnson

• Like Like x 1
  2. Boney M .. Awesome! If I feel fed up il watch that guy dance in his white suit and reduce to fits of giggles :) il see if I can grab a version made by turisas !

3. Watch this is a great take on Boney M

#63 He11cat, Jul 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
  4. At the moment I is mostly listening to Kendrick Lamarr, Joey Bada$$ and The Left

5. Currently listening to Billy Bragg, early Bruce Springsteen (Nebraska Album) The Pogues, The Doors and sometimes Shriekback.

6. Just starting to get into Van Halen with DLR back in the band new album A Different Kind of Truth, its really not bad and back to their original form with him, god knows how long they will stay together this time before Eddie takes a strop again and stays sober, but they look good for the camera ... sound good too in this vid ... Its a song that really grows on you.

#66 Katana1000S, Jul 29, 2012
  7. Always had time for Robin Trower, Bridge of Sighs, awesome!

8. The Chameleons ..... someone posted up a photo tonight and being an emotional soul it made me blub...
    This song reminded me of those days as its about loosing someone.

A brilliant and very under rated band . Sorry about pants video but there are none with good sound or videos as they really where not kind of band.

#68 He11cat, Jul 29, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I liked that He11cat, reminds me a bit of the Smiths maybe, good though.

10. I'm just off to the Hall of the Mountain Grill...........now, shall I pick tape, vinyl or CD?.....or just have a plain hamburger?

AL.

11. Just want to add, RIP Jon Lord who passed away recently .. He was a major part of the Deep Purple Sound.

Purple, Blackmore, Rainbow were a staple part of my music founding.

#71 Katana1000S, Jul 29, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  12. child in time - deep purple .....

13. Ah, Chameleons. I have Script of the Bridge and Strange Times is in my shopping basket. Low key but tremendous quality.

Last five spins on the Wonderful Magic Jukebox:

Jericho
    Gary Lloyd & Iain Banks
    Coldplay
    Atomic Rooster
    Van der Graaf Generator

NP: Spock's Beard

14. Im liking some of the Bobby Womack - The Bravest Man In The Universe LP

15. do like ' Neck of the Woods'

16. I went to see Hawkwind several times in my teens but the one time I truly remember when I was around 14yo was when Stacia (for that was her name) was getting her kit off as she did, and she threw her bra into the crowd and caught it. Good times :smile:

I've never been the same since :tongue:

17. Currently listening to the Foo Fighters, Living Colour and Pearl Jam...

Was listening to Leftfield, Chemical brothers and Adam Freeland earlier ... Fear is the mind killer!

18. I know almost nothing of Jeff Buckley (Grace is in my shopping basket for later) but this is a big favourite of mine:

#80 Loz, Aug 19, 2012
Do Not Sell My Personal Information