1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What music are you listening to ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Imola, May 26, 2012.

1. You mean a Fletcher surely, track sounds like a disturbance in a Subway.:expressionless:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. are people making money from this ?

3. upload_2019-7-4_21-53-38.png

upload_2019-7-4_21-53-2.png

4. The marvellous SBB:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Your not a fan then:thinkingface:

6. Must have my women knickers on again today;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2

8. Can't remember whether I have raised this before but this is a track that I liked a lot ... and then suddenly I took in the lyrics. A very different song after that, for me : o )

Other songs that fall into this category include "Timothy" by The Buoys (penned by no less a songwriter than Rupert Holmes, if you can believe that).

Anyone else? Songs that you liked the first time you heard them then after you worked out what it was about, things got weird?

Obvious example might be "YMCA" by The Village People : o D

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  10. I am absolutely a fan, hence I used it as my ringtone just never got round to re-instating it :eek:

Anything by the Clash :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. What a damned shame - YouTube does NOT have a vid of The Goodies performing this song. It was ace!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mr Wilson does seem to have a fascination with the macabre bordering on creepy someone might say..

Best I can think of on a spur, similarly a hint at the meaning near the end of the lyrics:-

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Which leads us to this:

And then to the realisation that this topic has come up before : o D

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information