1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What music are you listening to ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Imola, May 26, 2012.

1. Watched him live in a church in Birmingham late last year, despite him suffering from ‘stage fright’ he was as always brilliant. Gave his brilliant rendition of ‘I wanna be adored’, from what he said on the night his latest release will be his last. Hope that’s no true.

• Like Like x 2
  2. He was brilliant on the Chris Evans show seemed pretty relaxed

3. Yeah but he suffers with stage nerves, watched an interview where he stated he does. He was epic the first tour he did, watched him at Wolverhampton ranks as 1 of the best gigs I’ve been to. If you ever get chance he’s worth the watch mostly he does small venues.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Jared Leto.

Actor, singer and rides a Ducati !

76E17B45-89F4-4A68-91A3-983ADA96A0D4.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Currently Dire Straits, Sultans of Swing on my little bluetooth speaker. Andy

8. I bought Alice Cooper Schools Out, on CD, still a great album although the production is poor, the songwriting is as brilliant as ever, one of the benefits of buying an album was the gifts the album held, you would buy an album because of the single but it was the other tracks that were the magic of an album along with the artwork and the sleeve notes.
    The original album was a school desk with an opening lid and the vinyl had a pair of knickers on it.
    The last couple of tracks, Alma Mater and Grand Finale illustrate this beautifully, so different from the rest of his stuff.
    A real joy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  10. I've got that LP, complete with school desk
    : o )

Alma Mater is brilliant. Blue Turk was a revelation. You can practically smell the cigarette smoke and cheap bourbon.

Considering how throwaway the title track is, the rest of School's Out is mind-blowingly good.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. I saw it on amazon, couldn't resist, I have the original from 1972?
    No panties though

• Like Like x 1
  13. Like it, sounds a bit Kurt Vile

14. I suspect no panties survived the 70s.

15. Gotta love Welcome to my nightmare, Goes to hell, From the inside, Billion Dollar Babies etc too

• Like Like x 1
  16. (as on tonight's news)

corny but still liking this

When the night has come, and the way is dark,
    And that moon is the only light you see.
    No I won't be afraid, no I-I-I won't be afraid
    Just as long as the people come and stand by me.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information