1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What music are you listening to ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Imola, May 26, 2012.

1. I saw one advertised with panties for £70.00
    A bit much seeing as you can pick on up for a fiver, without the panties.
    A great bit of marketing for 1972

2. It was a 70s thing, weird covers and free gifts.

I have a copy of Todd by Todd Rundgren with the featured poster made up of names of people who returned the postcard included with A Wizard A True Star (the previous album). I've only ever seen photos of this postcard, never one in the flesh.

Oh. Weird trivia: Todd and Alice were both in separate bands called (The) Nazz, early in their careers.

3. That's proper weird trivia for sure, I've got a booklet that came with the Beatles Sargent Pepper single, havn't got the single just the booklet.

• Like Like x 1
  4. This young lad seems to have a bit of talent. I wonder if he'll make it in the music industry? :thinkingface: He certainly got a group of screaming girls to be quiet very quickly. :bucktooth:

5. Love me some of these guys......

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I moved from a detached house in the middle of nowhere to a flat in London.

All my home cinema kit and large Proac Studio 140s have stayed in the garage. Too much bass for a flat. My neighbours seem to disagree and play music and movies loud all the time. I have politely asked they turn it down, but no joy. A few weeks ago I sold my ProAc response 1SC bookshelf speakers with stands that weighed 35kg each.

so today, I am going to get the big speakers out the garage and maybe the surround sound subwoofer.

I am bored self isolating and have been more than patient with them. Shock and Awe is on its way. Kicking off with live AC DC and Motörhead

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. And if, and if the night runs over
    And if the day won't last
    And if your way should falter
    Along the stony pass
    It's just a moment, this time will pass

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1