1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What music are you listening to ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Imola, May 26, 2012.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3

5. From the White Ladder album.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  8. On radio 89.1 a moment ago.

9. My radio device only goes to Radio 4, have I been short changed again?

10. I refuse to have those shite Dab radios in the building as very limited,Imo

11. I have DAB in my new van, but due to programming issues with certain stations it’s planet rock for me. I used to listen to R2 some mornings on the way to work but their very early 4am shows exclusively I have not much liking for Zoe Ball presentations. 7am was absolute 90’s but they changed their playlists to too much of a genre I don’t appreciate.

12. I'm finding with most if not all the stations are playing just the same old shite these days during the course of the day, that's putting it politely.

13. I like PR for now it’s a refreshing change as long as they keep the playlist not repetitive as most do.

14. Like most things / systems that i like in life eventually get bastardized in the end by some new kid on the block that knows best.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Don't forget this one!

• Like Like x 1
  16. I didn’t really appreciate Numan at his zenith as I was distracted by other musicians, I watched him live in the mid 90’s in a park in Warrington he was the opener.
    He put on a brilliant show and considering most of the audience were there for the BritPop bands I wasn’t the only person that enjoyed his show.

17. I saw this tour but not this performance. He was a little quirky and strange in an almost uncool way, but the lights and the sound was like nothing I've ever heard - certainly not live - before. Then suddenly he quit. Odd.

One of my old classmates is a friend of his, apparently he is great bloke.

18. Watched a documentary about him a few years back a real interesting creative.

Not sure on the quitting, maybe just he got dropped by his label is usual once they’re not selling records by the truckload?

Didn’t take his pilot licence and try and fly round the world crash landing in Africa?

19. Yeah maybe he just fell out of popularity - I was living in Spain by then so...

• Like Like x 1
  20. As stated in the YouTube comments, this is what happens When Bob Marley hasn’t had his spliff

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information