1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What music are you listening to ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Imola, May 26, 2012.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hazy memories but I seem to remember it was to do with a shift in the way he was perceived by the public as a few years passed, plus difficult to exist alongside Punk as it emerged. I just remembered, I was in the band for a while when i could get time off from the Antiques Roadshow.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I used to play this track a lot when playing pool and drinking beer before & after a ten week blacksmith course at Plumpton.:beer::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. From the unplugged album my favourite is ‘where did you sleep last night’ closely followed by ‘in bloom’.

• Like Like x 2
  6. With so many singles released over the decades by many great artists, for me it's very difficult to say what's your favourite track or tracks ever by any particular group or individual.

7. :)
    Agreed

This is why I stated from the unplugged album it’s the only recorded version by Nirvana of this American folk song. :) It isn’t my favourite Nirvana song as that changes often at a push I’d say In Bloom.

I can’t name my absolute favourite of all time by anybody as that would truly be difficult as you stated. :)

8. I'll did it out ( In Bloom ) and listen with interest, i'm sure i know it but not so good on the title names.

• Like Like x 2
  10. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Gabriels, just seen them on Jules Holland, quite something

12. The stonemason can stick these words on my tombstone.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. [​IMG]
    Very chilled, lovely summer music

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information