1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What music are you listening to ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Imola, May 26, 2012.

1. My favourite Stranglers track, love the harpsichord sound

• Like Like x 2
  2. agree, it might be might favorite, never really though about it, I love the mysterious swirl to it and off-beat timing. Whodda though they could have such a big hit with a song about sugar?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. ….wouldn’t be putting that kinda sugar in my morning cuppa…..

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Bit of a cover

• Like Like x 3
  5. #13225 Chris, Jun 26, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Always a good vibe from Van the man

8. Runs for 5 minutes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Happy Birthday Debbie XX 77 today

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I hate this song. As it reminds me of doing 2 wk porridge in Pentonville for Lambretta related driving offences. I'd amassed £900 in fines for, no licence, no L plates, no insurance, no mot, resisting arrest, absconding from custody, umpteen returns to court for non payment etc. It was on the radio a lot. I fucking hate it.

• Like Like x 3
  16. thanks for sharing boots, brave to do so but I would remove/downsize if i was you, not all friends will be reading this.

17. linked my head to:-

(THIS is a cigarette..)

• Like Like x 2
  18. I'm very open about my porridge trips. Theyre so long ago, (mid 80's) that theyre spent. I inform everyone who needs to know, ie due to security contracts etc, all of them without fail find it amusing that I did stir for Lambretta related driving offences. My boss thinks its hilarious. I had two stints. 2wks in Ville of which i did 1 week and a further 4weeks in wandsworth for riding on a ban, which was on the books whilst i was getting sentenced for the 1st. I did 2wks in Wandsworth. I also did a weekend in Lewes when I mistakenly handed myself in to Plod on a friday for the first one.

Thats the 80's for you. Thatchers Britain. Banging up Britains Scooterboys for being young and stupid. Locked me up with an attemted murderer. who was clearly mental as he just sat on his bunk combing his afro and tutting all day long. Fortunately the screws found out and moved me to the hot plate crew. Until I was too free with the sugar and I got put on cleaning duty.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. must be a relief to feel free enough to reveal all, not about to join you in these pages.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information