1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 What Paddock Stands?

Discussion in 'Monster' started by dukenukem, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Looking for a front and rear paddock stand set, hope to spend £50 for a set but I seem to be falling short on finding any that eBayere will say will fit my 2017- Monster. There seems to be plenty of cheap sets out there.

I believe the rear sprocket is a shave over 40mm on the chain side, and 43 on the wheel side (off side) although I’d rather have a single side but any would do really. Front I think the trend is a stand that goes under he calipers.

Only want them for cleaning and over-wintering.

Of course Ducati sell them for just over £billion.

Thanks for any help cheers.

2. Harris stands are quality

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I have a set of bobbins that go thru the rear wheel and mean you can use a normal twin sided stand. £30 delivered if you want them.
    72C3A816-CF32-4F59-9AF0-3F2B528EEC07.jpeg

4. I got constands ones for the monster and they’re good

I’ve got Harris for the panigale and they’re the best

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cheers bradders, I may take you up on that cheers. Had thought I’d prefer the simplicity of the pin tbh, although my patience is wearing thin.

Just spoke to Demons Tweaks and this is what they have that fits the rear chain-side 40mm. But dispatch is 17 days!

BFDCAB0A-B28D-4201-BF16-6172F9C843BD.jpeg

465E75C4-A501-4546-AD9F-19B592AF1826.jpeg

6. I am seeing that some quote the paddock stand as not being suitable for long term storage. Is it going to be a long winter :)

7. If you want to remove the wheel, then you need chain side. 1098 will probably be the same, I think panigale too.

The reason I had the set up I did was I already have rear stands and they are crash bumgs too. If I want to remove rear wheel, I use centre stand

#7 bradders, Nov 22, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  8. Have an R&G single sided stand I bought used for my MV complete with pin. Bought a new pin for the Multistrada, works well but not cheap.

Also bought a front headstock stand for the MV, fairly cheap but worked well from Ghostbikes wouldn't trust to sit on the bike on this though.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I use a pair of Constands on my 1200R. Good kit.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Another Constands user here, front and rear, about £80 each from memory. Front stand lift from the head stock

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information