1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What The Duc????

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Zhed46, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Excellent mpg - go for it, and bound to be LEZ compliant :D

2. I hate the feel of front-wheel drive on an electric bicycle. Must be seriously horrible on a motorbike

3. It's about as wrong as front wheel drive cars IMHO

4. I don't mind them...

5. i would have it programmed in an anti skid stylie. only opperating the front ,motor if slippage was noticed at the rear.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I've got used to them but they are rubbish for drifting in the snow :D

7. But probably not allowed in the inn of court where my chambers is situated. I just about got away with turning up to court and chambers on this homebrew contraption, but I think the Benchers would draw the line at me starring in my own one man remake of Mad Max :)

9CAF415E-FEF1-4248-8F57-F4B0D3D254D6.jpeg

#27 Zhed46, Oct 31, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  8. Surely if you point out it is a hybrid you'll get the knowing nod of approval :thinkingface:

9. The girlf has a FWD drive eleccy bike and I think the feeling of being pulled along by the front is quite good fun actually. It does seem to make it easier to lose the front in the wet though, but that might just be the cheap Chinese ditch-finder tyres it came fitted with and which I keep promising her I will get round to changing. Naturally, however, I’ve had to prioritise cosmetic and performance mods to 3 motorcycles over safety upgrades to her bike. :yum

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. You're doing her a favour, ditchfinders are an essential part of making you a safer rider.
    I believe 'Boris Bikes' are now fitted with them :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. And like everything else Boris-related, that turned out to be a false promise :triumph:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. My Bee Emm is terrible in snow but the wife's Panda is amazing

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. they are good in the snow aint they.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Terrible = fun :D
    Unless you actually want to get somewhere that is....
    4x4 Panda will go anywhere!

15. they wont get you into the pants of Natali imbruglia.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. How did you find that out, Fin??

17. i didnt, i just assumed she would be the same as every other wumin i have tried to impress when i rock up in my diesel panda.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Depends what you mean by “terrible”. My old M3 was awesome at slow motion drifting in the snow.

Tell you what though - last time we had a blizzard, me and my 2WD/RWD 911 drove past an awful lot of stranded 4x4s occupied by school run mums and their ilk

19. You need the 4x4 mate, that would work :upyeah:

20. It's down to the driver I reckon - after passing a 4x4 Frontera in my baldy tyre XR2 about 25 years ago, the next day the Frontera driver was boasting about his vehicles ability in the snow :bucktooth:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information