1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What The Duc????

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Zhed46, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Any hint of an incline and it's going nowhere. Your 911 had the engine weight over the rear wheels, rather like my old Sunbeam Imp Sport (but rather quicker), so traction is not such a problem

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. meh, they need to lower their standards.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I live on a hill so I’ve got used to “tacking” up it by zig zagging when there’s snow.

Not always successfully though. The journey to part-ex my then 330ci Clubsport for the 911 turned out to be the day of the 2018 Beast From the East and some dozy plonker standing in the road making a fecking snow man(!) made me lose momentum and I came to a halt. Said plonker then tried to make amends by pushing me to get me going again and managed to rip the boot spoiler off in the process. I soooooo wanted to call the well meaning idiot seven kinds of c*nt, but he was the local vicar :laughing:

Then, the guy selling me the 911, not unreasonably decided he didn’t fancy receiving my PX beemer as a series of individual parts so I had to pay cash for it. :mad:

#43 Zhed46, Oct 31, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  4. 50A88930-3598-4128-96F3-3D49D5A02301.jpeg Amazingly, I can fit more stuff on the ebike than I can my car so it gets used as a van (having a parts clear out so I needed to do a much overdue eBay/post office run).

#44 Zhed46, Oct 31, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information