1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Wheels For My 748?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by chizel, Jan 18, 2020.

1. For that money I'd want Carbon. Write to the manufactuers directly and ask if they have any seconds quality forsale? You might find that CF wheels are available with a very minor blemish for a good deal less than £1700.

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. id really like bst's but they are like 2800 or something.

3. i kinda thought that but what about the front?

4. I'd suggest you write them an email? Dymag offerred me C grade (in the pics the mark was miniscule) with £600 off regular price.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ]I'd suggest you write them an email?[/QUOTE]

aint bst in the states? id have to pay import duty and stuff? also im not a huge fan of the carbon look so would probably paint em black. then the carbon wouldn't look any different to the oz wheels. i know they would be lighter but given my 748 is for road only i wonder if carbon is such a good idea on uk roads?

6. I'd get round ones, definitely round ones :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. ive alread got round ones and was looking for something a bit different....

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. There you go, Chiz. £900 and just up the road in Birmingham!

CF61502D-8456-4AF0-9378-AA9D1B9A8E01.png

• Like Like x 4
  9. what? the OZ ones? ive been looking at them every few days for months!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yes, the Oz ones, trying to justify the £££ for my track GSXR.

11. hmmm.... i cannot abide gold at all so a few more quid to refinish.. i do like five spokes though...

12. im trying to justify the wedge as well. but part of the attraction with the OZ wheels is the 10% down 10% per month and no interest.. makes them alot more doable for me

13. Where?????????

14. i could buy the cheaper ones that i linked today and i really like em but would i still be looking at the OZ five spokes? probably!!!

15. bike torque racing... if you look at the ebay ad i linked it gives details at the end of the ad

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. I don’t like the gold either. About £250 for crack testing and re painting. Still cheap.
    That’s what I’m doing with mine.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information