1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Whiskey Are You Drinking?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by West Cork Paul, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Errrr.... sorry for your woes and all (I truly am) and glad the Irish came to the rescue but this is the Whiskey thread. I assume you were about to add detail on the perfect single malt you drowned your sorrows with when your phone’s battery died :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Ahhh in my haste I posted in the wrong thread! Any would do in this situation but under the circumstances I’m toasting the Irish with a Bushmills........slangevar

3. Slainte. Good on you. I was just joshing but I feel your pain

• Like Like x 1
  4. OMG! @Spike D, you're not one of @Carr01 's new in-laws are you? You nuked my post:(

5. Picked up a bottle of Bushmills Port Cask and some Cohiba Robustos in duty free today

B2FDA082-CC64-45CD-9BD4-1E76F13512C3.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  6. be interested in what you think of this

• Like Like x 1
  7. The Irish that is

8. Nice, on both counts:upyeah:

9. IMG_1043.JPG An opportunity to stock up @£28/bottle via Amazon.

• Like Like x 3
  10. First Japanese whisky courtesy of Costco, Ok not great but at least I've IMG_20190505_203401.jpg popped my sushi :yum

• Like Like x 2
  11. Picked these up for a friend. £18 a bottle. It’s not what you know, but who....

467318A9-E858-49B3-9947-D1D196E81555.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  12. a veritable bargain:upyeah:

image.png

13. Pernod Ricard staff have a healthy discount and allowance. I think Diageo are the same.

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. That's useful. The fella who runs PR has a holiday home next door to where we live, I think I'll be having a conversation when I next see him :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. This:

20190510_192758.jpg
    Very nice... still prefer the double wood, I think...

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Today i do be having mostly Jura , 45th wedding anniversary !

• Like Like x 3
  17. Congratulations, you must have married when you still at school!
    :)

18. Thanks Carr, i was 22 and she had her first bellyful of arms and legs when she was 18 ( after we were married).

• Like Like x 2
  19. Congratulations Portboy:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information