1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Whiskey Are You Drinking?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by West Cork Paul, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Goody two shoes :yum:D

#401 Harry Bell, Feb 25, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I do have vices though....West Ham, Ducati, a bench vice and a carpenters vice too.. x

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Bobby's boys played well for him last night .

4. They did at long last mte yes.. 27 years to the day that our Bobby died .. bless him x

5. Just. It's a lovely drop.

1582922877782516953384.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Times never tough when you have a bottle of whiskey.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. yea but it still has the security tag attached!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Collection for sale at the local auction house if you’re feeling flush

9A3E8F02-E501-46E4-AA18-CC2CC0666E47.jpeg 3C591D9F-9277-4A66-A341-52ED2E6ABD50.jpeg

9. i like the way it says at the bottom "the collection offers affordable bottles of single malt for drinking" ... whats the rest of it for? pickling haggis?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. No :eyes:... That's a Mexican hat, it's identifying as Tequila.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. ok ok... im backing up here......shesh... i wasnt actually calling you a shoplifter... why so defencive dude?

12. Open forum dude....:p

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. rough night?/sleeping....

14. i hate sleeping rough.... unfortunately, when i drink whiskey it happens...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I was concerned for a while I'd not get the top off and have to revert to the angle grinder but managed to work round the Mexican hat. (I'm sticking with "Mexican hat" as I've drunk to much Jura to spell Sombreros.)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. its a fucken security tag and you know it! (whats the secret dude? how do ya get em out without the bell going off?) (pm me)

17. No it's not :cold_sweat:

18. OFFICER!!!

19. its cool dude... we all have drinking problems.... if your is that you cant pay for it, as you said, who am i to judge?.. (i just want the secret)

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information