1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 What Will 2022 Bring For The Multi Range...

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by John W, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Probably then you start adding panniers radar crash bars and fog lights and you will be closer to 27k

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Why would you fit all that crap to a Pikes Peak?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yet again no cup holders! Will they ever learn?

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  4. You can warm your cappuccino on the radiator vents though.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. What about an ashtray?

6. sales of ciggiess will be banned in the foreseeable future ;)

7. Good!

Back to the thread, I wonder if they’re going to update the Multistrada 950. Or maybe a V4 Grand Tour.

8. New Multi V2 is being announced tomorrow, so I believe

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thought the 950 Mutley was being dropped?

10. I take it nobody was really impressed by the V2 announcement yesterday then?

11. What is different except stickers and a new seat - I assume the Engine is the same engine - just meets next emmissions regulation? or is the V2 Engine different to the old 950 Engine?

Looks like they offer a lowering option - but not showing on the configurator..

12. Offering the same option as the Monster, shorter front and rear springs. I guess there is already a lowered seat. Andy

13. New seat but otherwise just a renaming exercise i think.
    I suspect we may see quite a bit of this across all companies over the next year. Covid must have had a signficant impact on R&D.

14. Maybe the name badge department didn’t get furloughed

• Like Like x 1
  15. Should be called the Multistrada Meh.

16. Any chance they will remove the brown bag of spuds from the engine? Why ruin such a cracking looking bike with that 399C6B65-D2DE-4F7F-8F94-46B4BE1619CA.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information