1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Will You Be Doing Sunday...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by outintheopen, Apr 3, 2020.

1. i wonder all the time what im doing here!!! no, there are good points about the uk, although few and far between!!! spent 32 years in nz and although its beautiful and i long to be back there, its not without its problems. also travel broadens the mind.. we only have one life and i wouldn't want to spend the entirety of mine in one place.
    so hard to get anywhere from nz, the uk is a good base and does have some fantastic people, unfortunately if you read the press , you'd think its all scum.

2. The UK is a pretty good base from which to launch a full-on attack on the French.

I'm fairly certain that this is why we attract so many kiwi fruits and nuts.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I thought they were agents of the new zealand lamb industry

4. Hungry now. Thanks, noob.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. is it? I aint seen nothing on the news or TV about it.. funnily enough.
    i think it was more one of the first written constitutions, proclaiming the right of the people to chose a king of their choice. sent to the pope advising him to stop supporting the English kings belief that he had the divine right to be doing the ruling all over us. otherwise the deaths that would follow would be on the popes head. the pope folded.
    its also the 200 year anniversary of the 1820 uprising. ferk me, we is always doing the fighting for democracy thing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. True dat braw :D

7. you got prince charlie aint ya? or is that wales?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. fuck knows, he probably has a Scottish title. Gaylord maybe?. anyways, i'v decided to disown them. from now on he is just Charly, bringer of death.

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Once every several generations anyhoo :joy:

10. Nope, he was bonny :scream:

11. Bonny Prince Gummy :thinkingface:

12. well i certainly hope he doesnt bring death to you you bud... i was planning on that!!! :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. you lack the required skills chiz.
    probably just coincidence that Covid spiked in Grampian after his visit. knowing he had it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. good movie

16. Top of the Lake?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Start jet washing patio (mammoth job).
    BBQ and beer to follow. :punch::party:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Snap. BBQ and beers in a bit! :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  19. It’s a little bit of normality in a crazy world.

I do consider myself and family extremely lucky to have a garden in which we can get out into without restriction.

I simply cannot even begin to imagine what it is like for those who live in tower blocks and the like. Power to them all.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information