1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Wine Are You Drinking ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Char, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Nice bottle of Calusari for myself and some Gritchie beer for wantz

should marry well with the frozen pizza and home made wedges we’ve lined up for supper

57941D72-E8CB-4280-ACCE-CA6F99F8293E.jpeg

2. Anything over 11% !

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Sadly yes and I have no more. Only booze left in the house is Port and a bottle of Waitrose Blanc de Blanc. Andy

• Crap Crap x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Need to get some more in, only a couple of cases left after these.

upload_2020-4-2_18-48-4.jpeg

5. Wine! Does this forum exclude anything? The wife said can you pop out and get the essentials? I thought I had done quite well...
    IMG_1987.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  6. For a change the night before last I had White, most of the time Red :blush:

Only these 2 left at the moment, probably the only 2 bottles in the country :thinkingface:
    Need to suffer Tesco's again soon...

IMG_0334.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. mango juice. v,nice.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
  8. Goes well with gin. Especially with some lime.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. That’s a pretty good haul but you’re missing the Amaro Montenegro... essential Italian after-dinner palette cleanser.

10. Forgot I had this one, a Honey Wine from Slovakia - just found it in the cupboard while searching for a bottle of Port...

IMG_0336.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Chateau d Chatily
    Reet proper!

• Love You Love You x 1
  12. 66E3E5E6-3C7E-4033-9A5D-A4019F6BE2DF.jpeg Not opened yet but getting close.

13. Just got this in m&s petrol station on York ring road on way home one sip and I’m done

0C288356-A014-45E9-A0BC-EEA008F357EE.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I drink pretty much any red but mainly Rioja and I also have to admit to liking an occasional Chardonnay (to the disgust of most wine snobs).

My Mrs likes a certain Auz Shiraz called Jam Shed. 13% and quite sweet for a red.

15. I can't tell the difference between any...………………………….maybe the Virus has got me :worried:...………………..or the Phals :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. im drinking some cheap arse blossom hill merlot atm.... its not bad and it was free....

• Like Like x 1
  17. Is it just me that thinks the stronger the wine the better it tastes

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information