1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Wine Are You Drinking ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Char, Apr 2, 2020.

1. No wonder you got blown out using that tape

2. red... id post a pic of the label but i can't turn the light on as corona is out there.....

3. on every shelf in every store. waiting.
    on a rebrand. dumb fucks.

4. errr.... i hope you are not referring to me dude... we was bonding a few minutes ago... never trust a campbell

5. Unless it’s soup

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. all the clans are soup dude

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. yip, we are all made from good stock...ba-doom-tish.
    so, what wine are you drinking?

8. Yep it's a nice drop and and along with Running Duck, brings back good memories of Stellenbosch.

9. Back a few years ago before kids, we were out there in a lovely restaurant. It was quiet so we were chatting to the wine waiter and asked what SA red he recommended. Meerlust merlot was what he said.

#69 Flatty, Apr 4, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Tried this the other day, very nice. One of the rare reds like the Alsace ones that are served chilled. From South Bosnia, RS, Trebinje

IMG_20200310_192923.jpg

11. I'd have gone for 5 bottles of either of it's neighbours instead of 1 bottle for that price :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 5
  12. That's Bosnian Marks mate. 1 Mark is about 40p of our Sterling. Cheap as chips :p

13. I know, and my comment still stands :joy:

14. Fair one. £2 a bottle wine your braver than meol

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Tea-total me, but I am partial to wine gums if that’s allowed, no particular vintage mind as long as it’s within its sell by date obv .. X

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. Really into my Portuguese reds at the moment and this one is a particularly nice one but am also a big fan of Faustino No 1 as per theskitz

2AAF497E-8EFF-41DC-B2B4-C0E83767E418.jpeg

A4845121-7D50-4407-90C2-85C4E838DB43.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  17. A very nice Pinot Grigio Rosé

18. Faustino 1 has been a staple of mine for years. Decanter went and fucked that. Price has damn near doubled since the daily wail brigade cottoned onto it via decanter wine of the year.:mad:

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information