1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Wine Are You Drinking ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Char, Apr 2, 2020.

1. I will drink to that! :yum

2. How can you say that! They were democratically voted into Government by the population of the UK.

3. Very true and once they are in power they completely ignore the population and enrich their corporate masters, (in the wine business o_O, to stay on topic).

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I find that funny too. The people who voted for the Tories had enough evidence of the lies that they were telling before they voted. The Brexit bus springs to mind. They still voted them in.

5. And would again most of them, unless they get hit in the triple locks.

6. Wine.

not Whine.

:)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  7. I categorically agree with AW's post, for goodness sake, stop yourselves will you, this is about f******g wine, not ........:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Stick with the damn post!
    A few of my/our faves at the moment are:
    • Bread & Butter Pinto Noir - delicious, full bodied
    • Muga Rioja - great flavour and taste
    • 19 Crimes red - definitely worth a taste, great value and the app is fun too!
    • :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

• Like Like x 1
  8. This. Sat in the inlaws house in Brittany. Just come to check the house over. Bottle of Lidl best. Expensive 6 euro job. Mmmm. Wood burner on. Dog at feet. But covid safe as we were here before 6pm lol 20210123_203348.jpg

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information