1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Youtube Builds Are You Watching.?

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by rhubarb and custard, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Loving this crazy Norwegian bastard.
    I do have a soft spot for a Two smoker.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Binkey, Project Escorgot, Murray Mk1, Desmosedici RR rebuild

3. Binky for me aswell.

4. What is it with Scandanavians? o_O Are they all menkal?

I hope he can get this to work. :) :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Long winters up there, lots of shed time!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Goonzquad.
    Couple of young guys, have been watching them get more ambitious over the years.
    Now re-building wrecked Lamborghini’s and Ferrari’s with no previous knowledge but a great attitude!

7. OMG this is such a dangerous thread. I just lost a whole morning of work thanks to this :) Watching the guy who bought a Ferrari with 'mystery damage'... SO ADDICTIVE.

8. Mustie 1 is a good watch.

9. Strictly not a build, but........ :) :upyeah:

10. RS2000 :heart_eyes:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  11. DesmoWerx for me at the moment, I posted a separate thread about it actually to see if others like him

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

• Like Like x 1
  13. Just started , a Ducati 600ss rebuild , Really Random Channel and its a red one so that should please her lady ship.:innocent:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Episode 28 of Binky came out on Christmas Eve. Car now stripped for paint. Six years in and I am still an avid fan.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Luckily I only discovered Binky in March this year.!

16. Rather good episode of project binky...

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. I've been watching Andy's Motorcycle Obsessions as he's been rebuilding his 900ss engine with St2 cylinders, off the back of it I've ordered a Biggelaar quiet clutch kit as the constant shunting back and forth of the clutch pack can shag the bearings , you still get the rattle with the clutch pulled in which I like, its all part of the character. :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information