1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's For Dindins?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Bonkers the Dog, Oct 18, 2021.

1. That looks very healthy, but you couldn't resist that grated cheese could you.;)

2. put loads more on after picture. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Was meant to be going out to The Ivy tonight for our anniversary, but tested positive this afternoon, so got a Thai takeaway delivered instead. Was bloody awesome though!

4. image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. BF159B9D-86C1-456C-9061-5258AF4034C9.jpeg

Thought I would try a recipe a visiting friend gave me, it’s really popular in Uzbekistan at the moment, liquorice carrots.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Is liquorice the new word for burnt? :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. 90ECEF50-0684-4886-8BBD-23AD666E5E0C.jpeg What’s in the fridge. Chicken, pepper, spring onion with pesto pasta and melted mozzarella. Tasted alright.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Just midweek fuel, so will do. I save the weekends for decent grub.

9. Still took two pans, giant drive and 4 cooking implements!!

Had mushrooms on toasted sourdough topped by soft poached egg for lunch the other day. 3 pans, a bowl, and 20 min to cook for 5 min eating. I wonder why bother sometimes!!

10. Tbh, during the week I normally just have a part baked baguette with various fillings and salad, as I can’t be arsed to prep, cook and clear all the shite up, after a long day at work.

11. Ffs I really hate autocorrect. It thinks it knows what I want to say: it doesn’t!!

Sieve not drive!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. A fucking positive covid diagnosis!

13. Heck sausages, really bloody nice and my new favourite. And left over lasagne, weird mix but delicious

• Like Like x 2
  14. You got much tv to watch for next 10 days?

15. That’s what wives are for !

16. She normally makes more of a mess than me, so I make a roll as quickly as I can, then get the hell out of there.

#356 Multirider75, Jan 11, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
  17. Fish pie. Never made before. What a f*cking mess it causes!!
    May have overdone the cheese topping…needed knife to cut it!
    DAE80C67-59FA-4C13-BC79-AED560FD74B6.jpeg

18. ^ looks pretty tasty to me, definitely compared to carrot cinders. :upyeah:

19. Only over done if you need a saw to cut it……;)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Won’t be cooking again. Not a fan of fish or mash, so no idea why I thought I’d like it! But worth a go…

• Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information