1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT What's My 2018 Multistrada 1200s Touring Worth?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by robmeister1969, Jul 27, 2020.

1. I bought my 1200S Tourer in June 2018 from Metropolis London and I think I've done about 2,900 miles on it. It was probably one of the last 1200S's at the time as the 1260 was coming in.

I say 'think' as it's been sitting in my work basement secure garage since the start of lockdown, and the low mileage is a lot to do with the fact that I have 3 bikes, my 'daily' being an FJR1300, and secondly I had some building work done to my house so I tended to leave the Ducati at the office unused, as my own garage was knocked down and rebuilt.

The bike was serviced by Snell Alton in July 2019 and I think it was at about 2,600 miles then and with a year since passed will be due now.

It is red, has the full touring pack and from memory it is 10/10 condition. It also has the Ducati extended warranty to June 2022.

Going forward I don't think I need it, and I'm thinking about buying a new car so looking to shuffle outgoings.

I've had an offer from a dealer which is 'okay'.

Any thoughts on how much I should be expecting for a reasonably quick sale before I decide on the dealer offer?

2. Being nosey, what did the dealer offer you ?
    Riders wanted stupid money £11,000 to change to a 1260 which was only two and a half years old at the time with 3.5k on the clock.

3. I sold it for £10,200. When I went to prep it, I saw mileage was a little higher than I thought at 3,400 but the condition was 10/10. I'm interested to see what they'll put it up for - other than its annual service it needs nothing doing, so I'm expecting them to list it between £12.5-13k.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information