1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

996 What's The Ging Prices Of The 996s These Days?

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by cavemanno1, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Hi guys!

I have had my 996s for 6 years now and over the years I have only done 8k miles on her!
    She has 17k miles on her now,been serviced every second year in a Ducati service.
    Has Termi slip-ons but original exhaust is there as well.Has a seat hump so the pass seat can be swapped out to look like a monoposto seat!

The last 2-3 years I have only done max 2-300 miles on her because of work and family.

I'm from Hungary and bought the bike here but took her home where she is now!
    Never been to the track always looked after her as she was my dream bike!

The only bad part is thats he was dropped at some point in her life as the panels have been fixed and can see the welds indise!

I love the bike but she is just sitting there and I'd rather pay off some debts I have!

Thank you!
    ducati 996.jpg 10153917_10152769705826632_2045910720_n.jpg 1538892_10152769705811632_1394392246_n.jpg

2. Might need a person with a van who regularly travels to Europe to bring the bike to the uk :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I got that covered I just don’t know how much to advertise her!
    Trying to sell her in Hungary or in the nearby countries!

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Only way to know is research, what’s everybody asking, what condition, mileage etc if you want it gone stick a price you are happy with to get rid, don’t try it on if you know what I mean, be realistic people are generally savvy these days the internet makes it easy for the uneducated to know when something is dear, I think the more honest you are the better, people respect honesty.

5. UK market will be very different to markets around you I guess. Just check Ebay in countries around you perhaps - here as an import it would be around £4000 I think...

6. Thanks!
    I did try to reach it but prices are all over the place from 5-8k!
    Most of them are around 6,5k but asking is one thing and getting it is another one!
    Thanks for your input!
    She is a UK bike originally that I took home so technically I would bring her home if decide to sell her here!

• Like Like x 1
  7. If you registered it back home and bring it back it will carry a deficit in it's value of circa £1000 or more due to it's broken UK registration history - just something that happens here and doesn't really concern people in neighbouring European countries as much.
    If a UK bike as a private sale on Ebay I would say £5000k to be realistic.

8. Wow,didn’t know that it makes a huge value loss!
    Thanks

9. It's an estimation from one person only of course, but I think it's about right :confused:

10. I'm impressed with 8000 miles in six years. Plenty of use.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information