1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When Meeting Someone Off The Forum For The First Time...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Goat, you even misspell "aarrrrr".

• Funny Funny x 1

2. 25870.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Not even consistently misspelled ...

4. It's the tattoos on his fingers I can't work out.

5. It's an owner's mark.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. the one on my left hand says, thank you for your custom. the one on my right says, refund. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Boom!

• Like Like x 1
  8. The picture made me think of broke back mountain :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. well, yer half right actually.

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. We have JenC's famous forum BBQs, what about adding another fixture to the social calendar, a forum fag break at Fin's?
    Third Saturday in August we all meet up at Fin's naafi for a brew, a roll-up and a digestive biscuit.

#31 Gimlet, Aug 4, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. What if, everyone turned upto fins, he'd have no one on the puta to go grrrrr at? he'd be grrrrin himself?

12. Jallattes! Comfy boot. North Sea friend??

13. I'm worried about this thread, it sounds like a plenty of fish.com review

14. Great idea. How about someone less than a days travel and closer...Germany :confused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. the best boot. i started wearing em 30years ago in aberdoom and have never worn anything since. i have two pairs, one pair for work, and one pair for weddings and funerals. fugging superb.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. I’m central but have no fags, someone would need to bring them :thinkingface:

• Crap Crap x 1
  17. Im just off down the co op to get some.

18. An annual meeting at the Ducati museum, with techs outside fitting belts and cables, and microwaved curry to eat. washed down with vile coffee? Sounds OK!

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  19. My mate's off to Oban on 13th Sept for an annual Northeast (England) RDOC run. :upyeah:

At least he knows where to go when he holes a piston. o_O I'll tell him you don't bite, really. :innocent:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information