1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When Will The Demo V4's Be Here In The Uk

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by cure dore, Dec 14, 2017.

1. no one is "just" a sheep shagger...anyway in nz we call it tenderising ..

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Date was notified to the salesman when the dealership was allocated 3 further SPs from the second release of bikes. Andy

3. I'm not seeing any tangible reason why the Speciale is taking that much longer to produce. Mechanically it is the same as an S, so bar the paint job and the rest of the basically bolt on extras it comes with, there's no difference in terms of its overall assembly.

4. Speak for yourself, I, in no way would admit to shagging a sheep, I have however, unfortunately inadvertently shagged one or two dogs in my early days, any Port in a storm as they say.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. May have been a sheep in wolfs clothing ?

6. Ewe must be joking.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. just because you in no way would admit to shagging a shep (singular for sheeps) speaks volumes...
    I'm not judging dude... But the shagging dogs? I guess when ya live in the sticks...

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. welcome, and congrats on speciale

sorry to piss on your parade, but ive seen the speciale up close, its pants in every way, id rather have an R6 as the speciale is not worth 3 x R6's. sorry, just saying an that.

9. i thought shep rounded up sheeps?

10. A policy designed to create an artificial scarcity for a while could help to justify the additional charges to customers.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. no, south islanders round up sheep... North islanders round em down ( we don't like to brag)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. what 30% I did the math, seemed like a very expensive paint job to me. Topolinio has the right idea :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information