1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where are bikes for sale advertised?

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by 900streetfighter, Mar 21, 2014.

1. None on here.?????????

2. my guess its vanished after changing forum recently

3. Here's a bike for sale, my beloved ST4S ABS 2004 with 45000 trouble free miles,just got new chain and sprockets,clutch plates and basket,new rear tyre,belts and fluids due Xmas,mot till June and taxed for the next year.Wilbers front end,bag luxe tank protector and tank bag,rear nonfango big top box , 2005 model seat that is so comfy,mechanically superb,very clean and tidy all over.serviced mainly at Baines and proteins with loads of receipts,goes like the proverbial and has been superb, and all I want is £2999, cash of course. A truly great bike indeed,they don't make em like this anymore.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

4. Lovely bike in those colours. I have one just like it but with DP Carbon pipes, Comfort Touring upper fairing and raised bars and Sargeant seat. The engine is my favourite of all Ducati engines I've tried - just the right mix of torque, power and character for the road. Why on earth are you selling it. Please don't tell me you are buying a Multistrada?

5. Well Dave I do absolutely love my bike,has 10mm bar raisers, latest ST seat for comfort,42 rear sprocket that I think suits it perfectly,but unfortunately due to ageing and creaking bones through various injuries I can no longer ride in that position,nor turn my head in that position,do Dave guess what I have bought a multi st skyhook. I really hope my ST finds a good home as she has been fantastic and 100% reliable! She thinks she only just run in! Got a touring screen and another funny comfort seat as well but no interest yet. Do you think this is in the right section? Maybe needs to be moved to its own thread?

6. Hiya,

I'm working hard to get a better classifieds system ready. In the mean time I'm going to set up a section here for bikes for sale.

Cheers,
    Rob.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. appreciate the work Rob, I know its difficult changing about and working;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information