1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Bike Do You Most Regret Selling ?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Richard H, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Maybe my 848 only time will tell

2. Honda RC30 009.jpg
    Should've kept it for the financial value. (And maybe a few laps of a track)

• Like Like x 6
  3. ^ There was a chap at Benson on a 400 one of those, no one could touch him!

4. I had one many years ago. Sunday afternoons soon became 'Blade baiting' time.
    That NC30 ran rings around them on a twisty road!

5. [​IMG]

sold to fund a sunroom.needed room as son born, kept the sp1 with ohlins forks and shock. Sunroom was best thing I did.

#165 idrinkbeer, Sep 12, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. My SP4. Most beautiful motorcycle Ducati ever made.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. That line, white/red from front of belly pan all way up to tail section is surely one of the finest on any bike

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Prefer the 35/45 version

9. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442125445.204291.jpg

Top one !

10. I'll be surprised if you do hanker for the 848 EC SE :)

11. My Guzzi Breva 1100 because of all the great touring memories. I traded it for a Stelvio and a world of pain with cam follower and warranty claims.

My 900ss with Superlight seat and BOS cans. Looked the biz.

12. My old NC30
    vfr400.jpg vfr400 2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Also my NC35
    track day 002.jpg
    Taken on the Dave Harris RFH trackday. Only my 2nd time on track.

14. Dave Harris, blimey that was a while ago. Good bloke, such a shame​

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. I sold it 18 years ago. Even posted an"anyone got this" on the forum. No joy.

16. My hm 1100 evo I sold earlier this year...gonna be looking for another one as soon as I can afford it...

17. Do a my reg check. My uncle was tracing his old KR1S and that was his first step. Showed as scrapped so he knew no point going any further.

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. My ex 2005 JR BSB Gixer. Needs must, but still hurt to watch her go after 4+ years trying to put back to original spec and paint. Just needed painting and wheel spacer to finish.
    Nice old guy bought her, for his collection, so he said, yet few months later turned up at a dealer who sells ex race bikes and collectables.

And was actually pissed off when I seen him listing it as 2006 and painted in fooking 2004 rizla colours after I gave him the graphics kit and many images of what looked like in 2005 bsb colours/spec. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Here is pic of the bike from there website below.
    http://www.racing-motorcycles.co.uk/img/dynamic/photo_9634.jpg

RACING & INVESTMENT MOTORCYCLES

Here is what the CORRECT 2005 BSB graphics/colour scheme is.

http://www.dpphotographic.net/USERIMAGES/JR5c.jpg

19. Wish I still had the 1981 Hailwood. Sold it to buy second house for about a third what it's worth today.
    [​IMG]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information