1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Exhaust Look

Discussion in 'Monster' started by bradders, Aug 29, 2020.

?
  1. Termi stubby nobby

25 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. Zard high & handsome

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. Mivv twin barrels

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Zard build quality is superb, blows terminal out of the water.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Really? There's me thinking really sleek and uncluttered, much less to clean, can't get damaged, and huge weight savings! Plus they are rare so the look is very distinctive/ attention grabbing! If I change my 2 into 1 it will only be for one of those.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Twin Termis gets my vote as well, but then I am biased. !

[​IMG]

(old photo)

• Like Like x 2
  4. I like Mivv

5. Fixed for you

:)

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. If you can get that with Carbon cans...Ohhh la la
    I think your red, white colour scheme and black wheels with the carbon cans :splat::splat::splat:

• Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  7. Sc Project.....send some pics when you get them fitted

• Like Like x 1
  8. Alas they dont do old Ducati’s

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. The SC project pipes looks very neat .

10. They only do the, on new monsters. I quite like the superleggerra twin cans like the 1299 FE. But they don’t do the, for my bike

11. Thats a shame ,the SC project exhaust are very , well made ,

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Hmm it's a tough one - I'd probably go for the stubby Termi in your first picture but that Spark system you posted later looks real nice too. I'm not as keen on the stacked pair look.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I like the Delkevics on my bike, awesome sound. A7800E45-5875-44BE-82D1-4DE6292241BC.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Short termi.

15. Have a look at SBK Performance on Facebook, Paul. They seem to be a copy (good copy) of the SC Project ones but a lot cheaper. Just fitted one to my 959 and both sounds and looks quality. Just buy the end can with link pipe and get someone to fab a de cat pipe up and get it mapped or power commander. I would have gone this route but their complete kit was cheap enough.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information