1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Panigale 1199s Or 1299 Base??

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by jack999s, May 2, 2019.

?
  1. 1199s

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. 1299 Base

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  1. Would be for road use only, Ive an idea of a few of the differences but comments welcome

2. I'd go 1299 better road bike. Bit more better mannerd.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Ohlins suspension is better on the 1199S but since it's still not proper active I would choose the 1299 for its capacity which works better as a road bike than the racey 1199. I would strongly advise trying to save for the 1299S as the active ohlins are much better on the road than the base model traditional suspension.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. According to PB mag and I think MCT, the base model front suspension will almost certainly fail at some point as it’s poor design.

5. Don't get me wrong ide luv the 1299s but its all about money, Ive been thinking about maybe letting the 888 go to fund the pani I mentioned above but to stretch to the 1299s ide have to also let the SFS go which im not to keen to do, Ether that or as Monners said keep saving for now, Pretty remarkable the 1299s are fetching 14k to 16k for a nice low mileage one, Been having a read over the last few days and theres quiet a difference in the 1199 and 1299

Do Not Sell My Personal Information