1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Slipper? (not A Cinderella Question)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by chizel, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Sup my hombres?
    Thinking about a slipper for my 749..
    I know it's not a necessity but I'd like one and I think I need new frictions anyway so now would be a good time to buy rather than buying plates then a slipper in a few months..
    Anyhu, doing a lil search the prices a&e quite extreem in their differences.. 500-1500!!!
    Seen an evotech one for £580..
    What is the word ?

2. I've always bought Sigma. They are good quality and work really well but I haven't tried any others. I had Sigma fitted to my 1098 and it was great on the track.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Make sure to get one before you get on track in April, you will notice a world of difference on downshifts. Mine are branded Ducati Performance, who makes them is anyone’s guess but they work just fine!

• Like Like x 1
  4. id go for a 48 tooth basket with a ball and ramp style 6 post

• Like Like x 1
  5. Let me check on Monday that the one I've got will fit the 749 which if it does, I'll do you a deal for a lot less than £580. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Sigma

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  7. STM 48T from omniaracing.com
    I bought one last year, complete with basket and all plates for 500 quid.
    Also has two centre nuts (one for 1098 etc, one for 916/749/999 etc), pressure plate, Belleville washer etc.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I had a bucci one on my 996 and didn't like it, sigma in my gsxr and it's brilliant .

• Like Like x 1
  9. Another one for the stm 48T!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Sounds great dude!

11. I've had Ducati Performnce slippers in a couple of bikes now and they have performed perfectly well. :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yea I like the ducabike stuff. Got a few bits on my 748

Do Not Sell My Personal Information