1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which St To Go For? St2/st4/st4s

Discussion in 'Sport Touring' started by ck_uk, Dec 10, 2016.

1. I bought an 03 ST4s last May and promptly put 12500 miles on it in 5 months of riding including 3 couple week tours to the Southern States.
    The longest run was 14 hours... Wicked fast, people come over all the time to say how terrific looking... Any of the St's will work for you. The S's have a little something extra.

13443057_1347569935258353_7638735649035747098_o (1)_1.JPG

2. Ive got an ST4s, 54000 miles on it and still going strong. Much better than an ST2

3. Have you also owned and ST2 then?

4. No, but Ive ridden one as my mate down the street has one and hes been on mine. Its still a good bike, but an ST4S is superior.

5. Yes and the series 2 4s is superior to the series 1.

Both bikes have their own merits, the 2 is a cheap way into Ducati ownership and brilliant at what it does, is relatively simple and cheap to run, and with DP chip, pipes and airbox goes very well.

The 4s has all the bells and whistles and goes even better still but costs a lot more second hand and is more expensive to service, the series two 4s is even better and superior to the series one with more weather protection and headlights that work in the dark.

You pays your money, you takes your choice, you're both wrong any-hoo the 3s is superior to both the 2 and 4 in any guise as it's almost as quick as the 4/4s and is relatively simple like the 2.

So there.......

6. Yeap I've had em all, and the 3 is the best.Currently have 44k on mine.However you can't go wrong with any,there all fantastic bikes.Come on Ducati let's have a new ST. 001(1).JPG

#26 its me, Mar 4, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Coventry Ducati have got a cracking ST4s. In for sale

Do Not Sell My Personal Information