1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who Needs A Multi !

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Derek, Dec 4, 2019.

1. You’ll need a v5 and if frame no isn’t there good luck!

2. I don't think so, I'm looking at it this week so I may know more soon.
    Is there a way of having some lights without changing the fairing back?

3. Basically no. If you do fit some sort of light it will have to conform to all the regs!! Your better off not fitting them or just buy a road bike.

4. sound advice, thanks

• Like Like x 1
  5. Brave, brave nutter. lol

6. so with a tail tidy, number plate and tail light, a horn, is that it?

7. Hats off to this guy I took my 1199s down to Cornwall last year and within 5 mins of leaving my house I knew I wasn't going to enjoy the ride
    Done the same route on a multistrada this year took a few detours as I loved it so much can't wait to do the same trip next year

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Probably need a silly reflector for the number plate too

9. I do the odd trip on my 748, not as much as him and definitely no off-road, manage to carry all my clothes, two man tent, bed and sleeping bag, at 67 it is starting to make the wrists ache a little but a rest at 120 mile fuel stops helps.
    DSC_0225.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  10. No taillight AFAIK, as it means all lights have to be fitted and working. And reflector for plate probably

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I've seen the bike today and decided against it, a standard 1198 made to look like a race bike.
    Lots of expensive bits to replace to make it roadworthy, tyres, headlights, tail lights, switch gear, battery, belts, service, ignition, indicators and mirrors, tail tidy, number plate.
    It's probably best left for someone to use as a door stop.

12. Bullet dodged :upyeah:

13. Thanks, I feel quite chuffed that I made the right decision

• Like Like x 1
  14. I fitted a dip/main projector to my 1098R race fairings and added an LED stop/tail light onto the tail tidy as it has a race seat also.
    Tiny LED indicators front and rear. Stick on reflector.
    All lighting is e marked and fully MOT friendly.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Amazing film, nicely put together too. So, I'm doing Plymouth to Italy for WDW 2020 on my 1098 Street Fighter...anyone want to join me? First, need to work out where to put a bag.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information