1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who Wants To Be Angry ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Advikaz, Mar 1, 2018.

1. I pay good money every month (standing order) for crap like this to be advertised.

Now I know where my money goes :mad:

2. I always knew being over weight was bad for you; I did not know it was such a significant cause of cancer. I just made a donation to support the ads, its a great thing publicise.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I'd rather be angry than fat after seeing how obesity affects many people I know!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  4. I don’t know what it is about people these days, they’re offended by facts now!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. It’s in my book about Myeloma the cancer I have that being overweight/alcohol/smoking along with an environmental trigger is a cause of this type of cancer I have and I was one of the three overweight for my height

• Love You Love You x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Interesting it's caused such a backlash. Being obese significantly increases your risk of cancer, the people getting angry probably don't realise this... So I'd say it's very effective advertising.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Maybe she was just cross because she couldn't solve the puzzle. OBBSHRY? OBASTAY? OBUSTTY?

I get frustrated with that kind of stuff all the time.

Apparently she's writing a book about how it's ok to be fat. I wonder if, maybe this is asking too much, but during the research for this forthcoming title she discovers that actually it's probably best that you're not?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I suppose it helps she has a London tour starting next Monday and a book to sell

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Exactly my thoughts. :eyes:

10. Sounds like a village somewhere on the Isle of Harris. Its absurd to suggest that a small coastal community in the outer Hebrides could give you cancer, Absolute nonsense. No wonder the fat chick is annoyed.

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information