1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's Been A Naughty Boy Then...?

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by JH_1986, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Anybody that dobs him in; needs to have a look at themselves. Remember how you felt when you got a Notice of Intended Prosecution through the door for doing 34 in a 30 !

They are dressing it up as 'Perverting the cause of justice' just because he covered his number plate. Basically he's a speeder.

Fook them. Don't do their job for them.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Imagine the conversation with the missus when she sees that.

"Been out on the bike Dave"

"Yeah, just round the lanes for a little bimble "

"I hope you were sensible"

"Of course Hun"

"THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING PLASTERED ALL OVER THE INTERNET"

:poop:

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Seems a lot of effort on plod's part.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. More effort than they put in for the ones robbing up every bike in London. Riding round spraying bloody acid and all sorts.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ironically, if he'd have broken one more law, they'd stand no chance of getting him. Always wear a black visor (and keep your helmet on of course). Those vans have an amazingly long lens.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. It begs the questions how fast was he going, how far out did they pick him up and how long did it take him to stop.
    He obviously had his wits about him, but taking the helmet off was a bit of an oversight.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Methinks he'll be explaining away to the missus, a new set of leathers on the bank account.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Be funny if hes a member of this ere forum. Good luck mate, but your sunk. Hand yourself in and yes a new set of leathers as them ones are terrible and deserve 3pts on their own.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. From the fact he's face on, was he about to go through the speed trap or was he covering up and about to go through a long average section?

10. Saw the camera van and realised he was going fast enough to get nicked but far enough away to stop and cover his plate before passing the van

• Like Like x 1
  11. Perverting course of justice carries big max sentance. I nearly got charged with that.
    Even without plate, if offence is big or regular a decription of bike and kit are circulated.
    Just googled....max is life imprisonment.

12. Even more of a cockle for taking his lid off then

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I had wrong no plate on 1198. Only had it a few weeks, bought obligatory 8"x3" plate but got last letter wrong. Got tugged by a traffic cop. Fortunately for me though, the officer was a good bloke and realised I had made an honest mistake. But I was shitting it for a wee while. I'd used an U on end rather than an O.

14. Saw that on telly once. Bloke gets pulled as showing no insurance. He's having a boxing row with the copper and it later transpires he typed a letter wrong on the insurance application reg. Copper basically called him a silly twat for arguing when it was his stupid fault in the first place.

15. What about the size and shape of the plate - no mention?

16. Nope, no mention of plate size. Copper was also a biker and rode triumphs. An older Scottish copper on M25. Actually a really nice bloke. I only got a producer and MOT thingy, so I went home, swapped plates took it to my MOT place, got the cert and then to local plod station and then on tinternet for new 8x3. :)

I dont tend to argue with police, if Im in the wrong then I hold my hands up. I'm always polite too. I have learnt that its the best policy as mostly I get a flea in my ear and told to bugger off.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. The night shifts can get lonely.

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  18. I saw that episode, the bloke was a right knob head from the off.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Maybe this lad's a copper himself. :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information