1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's got the best wig ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by wroughtironron, May 11, 2013.

1. Lol :) she's just a bit Cruella deville

2. Rooneys is probably grafted from his nether regions

3. I don't understand why you'd want to wear a wig. Surely your head would get sweaty from wearing it all day?

4. Marty Wilde

marty wilde.jpg

Marty bought it from Walmart by the look of it

marty wilde.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  5. true, but it DOES buy a $10,000 comb over..(i dont think that it IS actually a syrup)....plus, being a very rich Yank, means that everyone will happily collude with you in your fantasy, and still kiss your arrogant, insidious butt.

6. im going to email Brian Cox and see if he figure out how he does it..... View attachment 15313

i think its probably a shreddies type combover....an underlay of left to right, right to left tresses across his bald pate, and then o top layer brushed from front to back, and then sort of swirled back on itself from back to the front....i would wager that the hair at the back of his crown is longer than Lemmy's.

one of the most desirable men in America apparently...it CANNOT be his money or humility...i think its his boyish looks and thick luxuriant barnet....

Im certain its a triple ripple combover....there is no evidence of a label anywhere, and ive checked.

7. What a Spectre

phil spectre.png

phil spectre.png

8. Jason

jason.jpg

Bit dodgy

jason.jpg

9. We may have a triple dip here in the UK, but at least Aussie jason can join in the fun with a bit of good, honest recession of his own..

10. No idea who this is but its a Corker !!!!

Wig.jpg

Wig.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Al Pacino - could surely do better....

Al_Pacino.jpg

Al_Pacino.jpg

12. Rob Brydon

rob-brydon-hair-transplant.jpg

Holy smoke Uncle Bryn

rob-brydon-hair-transplant.jpg

13. do you think anyone will notice man.wig[1].jpg

man.wig[1].jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. some styling clues - boy how Gerry tried... [​IMG][​IMG]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information