1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Wierd Engine Light Problem

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Mr C, Apr 24, 2016.

1. 2012 1199s

Engine light randomly coming on to day. Light would go off when the bike was on the over run usually after a big bang from the exhaust. But immediately come back on as so as i got back on the throttle.
    No lack of power or rough running.

It has a rapidbike evo fitted, I came home unplugged all rb plugs etc but still got the bloody light.

Its annoying me as it may have to go to the dealers just to be read. Grrr

2. Timebomb

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Diagnostic showed Air Induction Sensor.. Which lives on the bottom on the airbox. No idea WTF its roll is

[​IMG]

as seen here

[​IMG]

Can anyone spot the fault

[​IMG]

4. It opens the valve up to allow fresh air into the exhaust ports... emissions trickery ;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Every days a school day :upyeah:

6. Is this the bit that recommended/not needed if running track/race only panigale AND then you buy those Blanking plates that bolt to the side of both heads, were the hoses from that solenoid go to ?

Also,
    Can be switched off with dds system/tuneboy/rexxer systems ??
    Also,
    Can switch off the lambdas, which have also read turning them off can help the shitty/at times low speed/rpm running ??

7. My MTS jobbie as a similar system which I had to blank off.
    @imbloodyskintagain Where were the blanks for sale?

8. Sorry can only find ones from us right now, sure seen for sale from EU dealer. Will update if can find EU seller again mate

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information