1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wifes Or Partners Caught In The Pension Injustice.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by portboy, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Apologies for the delay in replying, I was away from the screen and your post wasn't that important enough for me to reply immediately. Now where was we Mr civil servant gold plated pension fuck everyone else? Oh Yes, you asked

As in the case of Windrush where civil servants destroyed information because they assumed when they moved from one building to another,that everyone knew, so sought to destroy the hard copy information rather than transfer it to the new building, they should have made sure those that were effected, were informed and upto date, it would appear they missed quite a few.

Like Windrush, they should have stepped up and admitted there had been a snaffuu and should have corrected an event that effected a limited amount of people.

2. Not only can you not draw me into your suspicious web of interrogation, you have now failed with Noobie, poor. Talk in the morning early to bed and all that.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information