1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Win A Ducati Panigale Speciale V4

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by AndyL1983, May 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Am I the only one thinking its a cracking idea? ... I mean buy a sought after bike, sell sh1t loads of tickets to make a bundle of cash, bung a bit to charity and someone wins a bike. I guess they didn’t ‘have’ to give any to charity at all? :thinkingface: But they are .... sounds like a sound way of making some cash to me! Doesn’t wind me up like folk sponging off the state. : unamused:

2. Been going in in airports for a fair while now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I could but i won't as i'll rather have a pint of beer and a pack or two of wotsits for my lunch;):yum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fucking scam. Only 20% is going to charity. Why not take the £5 and Just donate directly to a charity of your choice.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Because then you have 0% chance of winning a V4, which is very slightly less than if you do buy a ticket.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You don’t deserve a V4.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Personally, I have no issue with people making profit, even big profit, as long as they spend it. Moving money about keeps the economy going. Sticking it in a bank account or moving it abroad isn't good though.

That lottery winner a decade or so back who blew the whole lot in about 2 years on booze, whores and drugs basically ploughed the whole lot into the local economy (even if it was the black economy) and shared his wealth.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. I'm not disagreeing with that statement but i'd like to know your reasoning.

9. Wasn't it George Best that said i spent my money on wine/women/song and wasted the rest:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Remember that one time you did that thing and you thought no one saw? I saw. It was disturbing and a bit arousing.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  11. Hardly a scam. It's lottery, but a ticket and take a gamble...Or don't.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. A lot of these have been scams so how do you know :thinkingface:

13. The scammy part is the way it’s being marketed. It’s not very clear that it’s a lottery and the bit for charity is just to suck people in who won’t look into it beyond that. The thread starter’s opening post wasn’t particularly dodgy.

I thought we weren’t allowed to advertise businesses/ money making schemes on the forum unless they were from an approved forum trader or something along those lines?

14. i watch a very interesting programme last night on John Aspinall and how the house was rigged.............

15. Guess I don''t.
    However, some seem to be judging it a scam after simply doing the maths. If there's a prize I wouldn't consider it a scam. If there was no prize and the advertiser vanished with the money, then that would be a scam.
    Profiteering, maybe....But not a scam.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Fair comment CF.Why not support one of our own and donate to JenC's paracute jump and know who and what you are supporting. I know that some of us have already but there are also a lot more who could?

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Whoop

#37 Hyperextended, May 11, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2018
  18. Yes

• Like Like x 1
  19. This might not be popular but I don’t support people doing stuff like jumping outta planes or cycling around Thailand for charity. I don’t wanna pay £300 or whatever it is for someone to jump out of a plane. I support two carefully selected charities directly.

• Like Like x 1
  20. It's a simple choice as it's optional:thinkingface:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information