1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Win A Hypermotard 950 From Ducati

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by antonye, Jul 25, 2019.

1. You get a face plant for that and if I could have found one, am emoji blowing a raspberry. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. You didn't even crack the slightest hint of a smile at that? :eek: Not even a slight curl of the mouth Andy? :eek: :eek:

Tough forum. :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. :):grinning::laughing::joy: ...... : unamused: No. :D Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. :blush:

5. Just received an automated e-mail from Ducati to say I have registered for this competition. Happy days. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  6. Shit. :(

7. My entering has diluted the your chance of winning by about 0.001 of a percent and at least entry was free so you won’t have lost anything. Andy

8. He has lost 0.001% of hope you fiend :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. CBA as I have six now and this is clearly going to trigger an avalanche of marketing spam and junk e-mail.

10. Yeh, too many greedies on here :worried: you however are a fine outstanding example of a Mr not greedy :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. How are you going to get your 'prototype' into the competition. :thinkingface:

Don't they deny it's very existence along with the DVLA? :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. :eyes:

13. What is the (Upload the front and back copy of your ID document) i have no idea ?

14. Apparently not, as I asked the same question.
    The point is that Ducati know that there are a lot of Ducati owners out there who haven't registered on the Ducati website, let alone registering their bikes with them.
    This is a big data sucking exercise for Ducati to get as many people to sign up as possible to improve their ownership data and provide a better service.
    Yes you might get more emails from Ducati - if you don't already get them - but they don't pass your details on to third parties.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Upload a picture of your V5 to prove you own the bike and so they can see the chassis/engine number.

16. What is the, Upload the front and back copy of your ID document though is it just a utility bill or the like to prove who you are ?

17. Birth certificates are required too :)

18. Really helpful :weary_face:

19. Here's yours :):upyeah:

Hell Toro's Birth Certificate.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information