1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Winter Project Finished Then....

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Expat Jack, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Looks the dogs and very sensible parts used, sure to be a cracker and have some riders with big bikes looking down quizzically at their engines as you pass them!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wow - stunning. Very nice work, you must be rightly pleased with how its all turned out.

Black & red? So you're into sunburnt girls with black hair? Each to their own I guess!

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Nice work! Great track bike these!! Might bump into you on a track day or 2 to see it in action

• Like Like x 1
  4. looks cracking mate well done,:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Bit different since you rode it mate. :cool:

6. yeah mate, il try it at silverstone too :p

• Like Like x 1
  7. B90B89EA-8E84-4A71-93A1-CADA1B9BE72B.gif

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Nice build Rich.... looks like a load of fun at a sensible price:upyeah: great weight saving too. What Moto 2?? been and gone:worried::eek:.... was looking forward to an update;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Still got the 765 Moto2. Done about 1500 miles on it now. It’s a fantastic bike to ride, perfect sports bike for the road. Plus the Dukes of course.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ah wondered what you done with that, way to nice to track that one. But glad your enjoying it

Nice little collection :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Nice work. I had one of these at the same time as a desmosedici. People were surprised when I told them they weighed about the same. Very light bike

• Like Like x 2
  12. I like this color

13. Lovely Job. Proper little track weapon you have created there!

Bring it up to Cadwell - perfect track for it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I have never done Cadwell but it’s definitely on the list. Your local track?

15. Very nice. Look forward to seeing it 2 weeks today!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Cheers. Very much looking forward to it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thank you.
    Just got a spare fuel tank off eBay for £30 that I will spray up to match after a bit of repair work. Cheap as chips. :)

18. That's one (huge) benefit of a non-Ducati track bike...:rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information