1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

With Age Comes Irresponsibility..!

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Bluehawk, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Nothing but a look at me thread I'm afraid.....

I've only ever gone to Knockhill for the BSB, but next year myself and a mate are going to Mugello and for my birthday Mrs J has only gone and bought a weekend camping pass to Silverstone!

I didn't think we got excited in out late forties! Next year is shaping up nicely...

That is all......

• Like Like x 4
  2. We all get more irresponsible as we get older, I'm 54 and it's still happening so you've a bright future :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nothing wrong with a bit of celebration about doing cool stuff. That's what's life's about.:)

Sounds like 2019 is shaping up nicely!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Oh yes we do! I'm the same age as @Exige I remember 3 years back going to pick up my boyhood dream car and indeed feeling like a 10 year old on Christmas Eve. And it actually WAS Christmas Eve as it turned out. And more recently, heading up to Glasgow to pick up my V4S :):upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. I’ll give you a wave at Mugello and probably Silverstone :upyeah: Andy

• Like Like x 1
  6. You do know that there isn't a BSB round at Mugello?... ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. and that exe hasent been 54 for a v,long time?

#7 finm, Nov 30, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. good work @Bluehawk , although I'm not sure i'd put taking a holiday to watch some racing qualifies you as irresponsible; just winning at life. Now, if you were doing it with strippers, alcohol and a kilo of cocaine, well, then that's a different story..

• Like Like x 1
  9. actually nope that's still winning :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  10. im still 18 in my head...

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. :confused:

12. I'll see if I can include that as part of the package....

• Like Like x 1
  13. Corrected for you...

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. you have seen the wrinkles too, aye?

#14 finm, Nov 30, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  15. stone or IQ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I rode to Mugello for my 50th 2 years...ears are still ringing

• Like Like x 2
  17. i hope the weather is a lil bit better than this year at silverstone!!! its pissed down 2 outta 4 times ive camped there... never dampened my spirits though.. the prices did that!!! no, its a great weekend even when wet as long as you can laugh about it... hope you have a blast at both :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  18. (can you get ya hands on a kilo? pm me dude)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. i have a huge nose, so I've kept away from the stuff (it would become an expensive hobby).

20. What kind of strippers do you hang out with? A kilo won't last the weekend!

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information