1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Withdrawn From Sale

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by Dirty Leeds, Mar 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd say in 6 months I'll be giving someone a brown envelope with £100 in it to take the flipping thing

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Challenge accepted. See you in 6 months.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'll pm address I'm off to buy the envelope

4. I'll reimburse you for that!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I raced one and ran it in fast group for about 3 seasons. Never had a thing go wrong in all the time that I owned it.
    Sold it to a guy who was going to race it on the roads.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Bike is the bollox, my mate had it last year in settle (north yorks) after the engine refresh it went there and he used infrequently and loves it he said it's almost like a two stroke, it was only deristricted last year, when we changed the pads it's like new inside the callipers, when mike at bmc worked on the bike he said it's obviously genuine mileage 11,500 ish all genuine Honda parts used by the way, I'll need to mot it again, and the rear is slightly raised to speed turn in, mike Dorey at bmc former 400 championship winner on an rvf did all the work...top man indeed, he did tell me not to sell it, it's going pistonheads and probably other places at more money than on here, I don't need to sell just choosing to.

7. I'd love to turn one into a full on race bike.

8. When it gets to 3k I may be interested...as I suspect my boxer still wont be fixed :rolleyes:

9. There's plenty to be had at 3k for that sort of behaviour

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. It's what somebody is willing to pay for a bike, its timing I turned down 6k although it was emailed so wasn't concrete but I do think it would have happened but you know I just wanted to keep it I thought it ideal for me and if I'd let it go then I'd have regretted it, but I can't see me using it, as said before it's probably a sit up type of bike I need

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm sure the vfr is just as competent and cheaper

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I keep flirting with this thread. It was my first “big” bike at 17. I really hope it goes to a good home before I’m forced to start raiding the piggy bank...

13. Doing my head too jimmy as in an ideal world I would not sell this bike

• Like Like x 1
  14. £4995

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yeah this thread is killing me also, I do love the little 400's. I have the RGV of course and would need to sell it to buy this which I can't do now.

16. Rgv's are nice, I had an aprillia rs 250 what a bike impossible to ride slow

17. 400 gives you best of both worlds imho.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mine is definitely not in the same bracket as that, I tend to not probably go ott when advertising anything, I'd say if anyone viewed this bike they will just buy it, what with the condition and work that has been carried out I can't see many been better, £1400 engine refresh, top end service it's like a new bike, only been deristricted since last August it's a 8.5 out of 10 bike, aftermarket radiator but other than that it's stunning, yes maybe take some better pictures just hard to get it in and out of the house on my own

Some would say 9/10 bike I would think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information