1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World Cup

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Comparing diving with sustained and high levels of drug abuse and manipulation. Even for this forum, that’s a stretch.

2. Given up the rugby though. :eek:

USA 30-29 Scotland: Americans stun Scots to register first tier one victory.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I know that you are not saying that the detrimental effects of drug use in one sport means that cheating in another sport is OK.

So you are probably saying that one matter is more serious than the other. Cool. That's some penetrating insight you got going there, kudos.

Annnnnyway ...

4. I like to think of it as grabbing you by the neck, punching you til unconscious then stamping on you until you’re a messy pulp. Compared to giving you a nudge and a wink that doesn’t even spill your beer.

Both involve bodily contact.

5. Back to football, it's been great so far.
    Spain/Portugal, Argies/Iceland, Peru/Denmark and now Germany/Mexico all quality games. France nearly held to a draw too.
    Just waiting for the let-down on Monday night. :worried:

6. You got some kinda funny things rolling around in your head, Paul! : o D

Assuming you're joking, of course ; o )

7. I’m with Guy on this one.

“I have nothing against football. It just seems very wasteful losing 2 hours of my life to watch 22 millionaires on TV chasing a bag of wind in their underwear.” – Guy Martin

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. As always, England, so shite.

9. It's not over yet! :)

10. See!

11. Strewth, that was hard work.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. 2-1 win........never in doubt.:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. please tell me their performance wasn't the culmination of several months preparation.....i thought it was rugby that passed backwards.

As for the control of the tournament what a crock of shoit this video review is weak and pathetic. Can someone explain to me why tunisia were awarded a penalty but england were not, twice?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Very poor refereeing and no VAR input when there should have been

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Have these idiots in charge never watched a TMO review from rugby...

16. Columbian ref, you would think he would know England snort more coke than the Tunisians, lousy business standards by the ref

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I felt like I just aged 5 years watching the game. So many missed chances was the biggest concern but at least a win and Kane is scoring. Rashford and Loftus-Cheek should be starting the next games IMO.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I thought the Tunisian ref had a terrific game.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information