1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World Cup

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Judging by the reactions of the England fans this morning on the news, I take it England have won the World Cup then ?

2. Dirty Tunisians, Dubious penalty. Bent Referee. Still won.

At times couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo. Tunisians didnt deserve anything from this game and that referees time share in Tunisia looks uncertain now.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. IMG_2121[1].PNG

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. To be honest our team is a bit weak compared to the senior teams in the competition and I'd be pleasantly astonished if we get past the last 16. And the fact that FIFA hate England (along with most of the world) isn't going to help. That was a very soft penalty awarded Tunisia and the speed in which he (the ref) awarded it looked a bit suspect- like instantly.... Harry Kane was taken down twice, rugby style, in the box and not even a sniff. I do sometimes wonder....

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Yesssss! Sweeden 1-0 up V Germany.
    Should have had a penalty too. - and the ref's a Pole. :astonished:

Can they hang on? Come on.

8. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Germany played better with 10 than 11 men. #swedesbottledit

10. Typical German luck, winning a game on 90+5, always the same, still played rubbish !

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. But what a fantastic free kick....quality :)

12. Nothing lucky about that win.

13. This World Cup is becoming a farce. Diving off the scale and VAR?! Wtf are they training these refs?!

• Like Like x 1

14. This sums up football these days!! Like little kids playing except it's fcking embarrassing and pure cringe.
    Those pussy wannabe actors should be penalised heavily to rid the sport of them.
    Awful.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I can't see why they don't increase ref powers like rugby. Speak out of turn, swear, kick ball in frustration - yellow card, whether it's in the run of play or not.

The diving is the worst, shameful behaviour. But after all, if I was paid as low as these guys, I'd be upset and throw a hissy fit any chance I got. Some of these guys have to make ends meet with only 5 figs a week. Maybe the FA could dock nurse and teacher pay to make up for it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Got the distinct impression that the commentators on BBC1 weren’t getting on too well either.
    Mind you Mark Lawrenson comes across as a right pedantic so and so.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I was watching the Germany match in a bar in Holland and that 95' goal didn't go down well, to say the least. :laughing:

Spawny gets will probably go on to win it now, with the final being a 1-0 settled by a penalty. :mad:

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. They have. Just no one applies it.

19. Think phrase you are searching for is utter prick.

Shearer was full with rage!

For once, the commentating team seem to have some real difference of opinions and a bit of needle. It’s gteat to watch. One thing is for sure: Keane and Evra never got along....

20. None silly - he had a bicycle! :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information