1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World Cup

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Have we won yet :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. News Update:

Sweden will kick off on Saturday with a flat pack four defence.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. England, Belgium final,

5. The Brexit Final - who'd have thought :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. I wonder why May had her meeting on a Friday, end of the week then football on Saturday :thinkingface:

Good to see the team have no show off's like past teams.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. The Russian fans love England so will support them over Croatia. An even bigger boost to Putins PR machine.

Agree on the players but also as only a few of them are known outside of football perhaps the star status that distracted so many before has been replaced with, let's do this rather than we are entitled to win this?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I didn't even know one players name before the tournament.... and now I only know there are two Larry's :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Didn’t Putin host a reception, whereby Rio Ferdinand and a couple of their ex players attended?

Let’s not count chickens just yet.... Croatia are a good, strong and skilful team. Be tough to beat.

Fingers crossed he replaces Sterling, we won’t be able to miss the chances he does next time, because we probably won’t get them!

10. Silly Billy, there are 2 Barrys. :rolleyes:

11. Oh :bucktooth:

12. Or was it 2 Garys? :thinkingface:

13. Now you've muddled me up and my knowledge was almost complete - I only had another 7 to learn for the full team :mad:

14. 2 Garys, 2 Barrys, 2 Larrys, 2 Harrys, 2 Carys and a Jordan................or are there 2 Jordans? :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. That's 11 or 12 :thinkingface: there's only 9 of em that I saw :eyes:

16. Any curly and Mo's ?

17. Ah, I was right, it was Larry!!!

Larry.jpg

18. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information