1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World's Greatest Motorcycle Rides on TV

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by keninsussex, May 20, 2012.

1. I watched the TT one the other day and quite enjoyed it! A pleasant way to pass an hour at home, maybe I'm easy to please as well!

2. There was another one on the other day, about Aussie and NZ, it was quite good, spent a bit of time in my home town and talking about Burt Munro. Plus there is one coming up riding NZ top to bottom off road, should be good?

3. The best motorbike adventure film, imho, is Mondo Enduro or Terra Circa.

Mondo Enduro is a no frills, on the cheap, how us mere mortals might do a bike trip around the world on beat up 350cc trail bikes. Not, a blank cheque book, no expense spared, spanking new Beemers "adventure" for Mr Mcgregor and his pita sidekick Boorman.

A mate met Mondos` Austin Vince at Telford off road show a couple of years ago. In the film they comes across as being a bit posh public school boy-ish, but my mate said Austin was a thoroughly nice, open, down to earth guy.

Austin Vince presents Mondo Enduro

mondo-enduro-stand---lois-pryce-and-austin-vince_1297683799.jpg

mondo-enduro-stand---lois-pryce-and-austin-vince_1297683799.jpg

#23 Pierre 66, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
  4. I often watch the worlds greatest m/c rides, but Henry Cole just annoys me so much. Sorry, but the guys a cock.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information