1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst Bike Ever

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by mike willis, Aug 3, 2020.

1. The worst bike you ever owned, just one, I know some of you can't count, one bike, the absolute never to be repeated, fess up, what was it?
    Mine.......A Tina scooter, belt driven 50cc horror, never on the road, wrecked it in the woods.

2. Thread moved and an old Suzuki summat or other piece of shit that I had for about 3 days

Edit; think it was a GN125 or something

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Thanks

4. Also wrecked in some woods near Blandford - Puch Maxi

• Like Like x 2
  5. The "Grand Prix" was pretty cool machine

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Happily I've never bought a lemon/ shitter!

7. CB900F2 snapped its camchain and bent all 16 valves. It put me off Hondas although I have owned 2 SP2’s in the past.
    I still hate that bike!!!!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Yamaha XS 250, fucking piece of shit, can't remember what i did with it, it was that shit!!:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Honda 50 Step through, the front suspension would rise on braking

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. No shitters for me, but in the spirit of the thread.....

Mum had a Honda Melody 50cc scooter. Somewhere I have a picture of me wheeling it up her road. This was just after doing a (MASSIVE) burnout. She saw me at it and wacked me with the dreaded wooden spoon. o_O

EDIT. It was the Melody Deluxe with the shopping basket over the front wheel.

EDIT EDIT. email sent to brothers to hunt for the photographic evidence.

#10 Expat Jack, Aug 3, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Honda CBR600F street fightered poxy thing broke down every time I left the drive way

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. No horrors tbh.
    But my Suzuki Gsx1100f went round corners like a pig on roller skates. Does that count?

• Like Like x 2
  13. If it was the worst bike ever then yes, it counts.
    My worst bikes go back to ten years old and buying any piece of shit for a couple of quid and ripping down the woods until it died, they normally did.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Honda CX500. Mr Cam Chain Needs Replacing- again and again. Handled sh1t as well!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. My third bike....70's ....a BSA B50SS from Coburn & Hughes (!) ..wanted the Ducati 350 Desmo but couldn't afford it.....mechanically it was actually very good, but electrically a total nightmare! Many short circuits to water/condensation under the contact breaker cap. Traded in for a new Honda 400/4 and never looked back...

16. D20D9D88-98A0-4412-BB05-2F903B02B039.jpeg

Bends in the middle when you go round corners. Had it about 3 months.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Didn’t really own it and it’s not as bike, but: “Borrowed” read TWoC, Mates mums pink honda melody, would never buy one or steal one for that matter again, ever.

18. I’ll say no more - had a side valve Indian motor or something in it at one point 8463951B-3979-4013-9A8C-4ABA3B8C8F5C.jpeg

• WTF WTF x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Nice plate!

20. I guess it wasn't one of the fabled "Feather bed" Nortons then? LOL.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information