1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst Current Tv Programme.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Wayne58, Jul 14, 2017.

1. All yoof TV
    All breakfast shows
    All soaps
    All talent shows
    All "reality" wannabe shows
    All Channel 4 property shows
    All BBC news and current affairs
    Cuntryfile
    Bargain Hunt.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Generally TV is crap there's the odd documentary that's ok the Moto bike racing is good
    There hasn't been a good. Comedy series since the 80s and there been shown on hold till there no longer funny
    Glad I have the bikes and Smooth radio and the dogs to keep me entertained and busy

3. What a pile of shite that is :poop:

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. Love Island...
    Seriously - why not just call it what it is ? "the human zoo" or, more realistically, "televised prostitution". Utter, utter drivel...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I've literally no idea how it's become such a success. It's terrible.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Also just want to put it out there...

Anything to do with that Miranda person. Her face genuinely annoys me, in fact she genuinely boils my piss.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I agree there dude, couple of months back, came home , my lass had a Miranda live DVD on, think it was Wembley ? I watched for literally 4-5 mins, didnt even crack a side of the mouth smile......Utter Shit !!!!! :(

• Like Like x 1
  8. Soaps. Why people have these programmes as the most popular when most now seem to have a same script, out do the other. Rape, murder, cheating, prostitution, child abuse, people trafficking, theft, physical abuse etc etc then they wonder why we have an angrier nation? If we make these things so main stream as to become the norm then an increasing amount of people do think it is okay.

9. Wimin have taken over the remote!
    Men of the world, rise up!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Plus that turd Keith Lemon!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. She's not remotely funny. At all.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Nope, honestly I cannot remember the last time I flicked through the tv guide and actually selected a programme on bbc1 bbc2, itv and often channel 4. I think they all lost the plot when emmerdale farm became emmerdale

16. There's only one soap worth watching - the Simpsons ;-)
    Now that's proper telly!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

17. Nahhh, Family Guy "diggidy diggidy" :)

18. Any programme that features deluded individuals who have the intellect of an amoeba and who honestly believe people watching give a crap about their non consequential first world "problems". Love island is possibly amongst the worst. Thankfully these people will inevitably fade into obscurity and will come to realise (if they ever harbour conscious thoughts) that they are bloated with self importance and entitlement. No-one will miss them when they are gone. Snowflake generation, offended by their own reflection who need to grow some and get a real life.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. All off these 'reality' shows with thick as shit wanker attention seeking scum. Soaps. I fucking hate them all. Oh and that Hollyoaks bollox, wtf is all that. FFS is it any wonder the yoof of today are moronic cretins. With their skinny troos and beards like fucking uniforms. Whats the matter wiv you, rebel you fucking snivveling lickspittle waste of semen.

The yoof should be weird and rebellious. But nah, theyre all conformist wankers.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information