1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst Current Tv Programme.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Wayne58, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Blimey bootsam, don't sit on the fence will you. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. He struggles to form and express an opinion, that lad.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Agreed! We are drowning in a sea of American diatribe/box-sets ATM it seems. "Sky...believe in shitter" No thanks Rupert, I'll keep my £60 or whatever you laughably fleece people for per month and spend it on something altogether more fulfilling than lining your pockets. Kodi anyone? Other streaming sources are available.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Its Mrs browns bastard unfunny twat boys.
    Close thread pls.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I recently fucked Sky off. I too now have a Kodi and delight in stealing from Murdoch. I'd been keen to do this for years but wifey is sensible law abiding lass. I on the other hand am happy to stick two fingers up to the world, knock on its door and runaway. I eventually got my own way by making her pay for Sky. She eventually succumbed to my way of thinking. I detest News International and Fox with vehemence.

I'll happily pay for anything else from alternative companies, but Sky I steal from. Up yours Rupert you parasitical Morlock.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. See?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. He's such an endearing Media Mogul isn't he?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Whats Kodi for us idiots??

9. Kodi is a kind of peer to peer streaming service where you can view films and movies etc. Basically its just a movie or media player, however you can mod it with addons which include repositories of films etc. Exodus addon is generally considered the best one. So you use Kodi, add Exodus and away you go. Its also advisable to stream via a vpn to prevent your isp throttling you. I use IPVanish. Works fine for me but Im not a heavy user. I read mostly. So only watch the odd thing on it. Theres loads of info out there, loads of it whooshes over my head but I got the gist enough to enable me to feck off Sky. Wifey only kept Sky for GoT, but now I can just watch a stream of it for nowt.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Mrs Arquebus persists in watching that effing Judge Judy on Freeview Channel 66 - everyday I can hear that effing woman's screeching voice and it is doing my head in.

Plus it is interrupted by the bloody adverts and along comes that effing Trivago woman - I'm surprised I haven't lost my cool and broken the TV.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. upload_2017-7-18_16-48-40.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Trivago maybe annoying but she would get it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. +1 for Kodi, I use the No Limits build on top of Kodi 17.3 plus the Deliverance sports add on and IP Vanish. BT Sports, Sky Sports, Eurosport all in HD if needed plus all the latest Sky box sets and Netflix for free and a multitude of the latest movies some still in the cinema. Get yourself an Amazon Firestick for £40 and your cooking. The VPN service is about the only thing you pay for at around £48 a year but worth it as it can be used across 5 devices, such as your laptop, Firestick, PC, phone etc. It also stops the throttling of data so your download speed is much improved as Bootsam mentioned. Plenty of vids on Youtube to get you started. Had mine up and running in half an hour and use it when travelling on business in a multitude of hotels, where the choice of channels is somewhat lacking

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Mrs browns boys is the funniest show on telly, my how I laugh at those skits!

15. Prompted by another forums thread on "unfunny comedians" ,reminded me how bad the genre of comedy has also become programming wise. Few comments had been made about an audience with Ken Dodd and how he trumps pretty much all of today's comedians. Watched it again last night and have to agree. Absolutely hilarious.
    Today's so called comedians can't even get close.
    Another sign of the times that there really is F all to watch these days and actually be entertained. Most of the time feel like destroying the tv.

16. Jeremy Kyle were do they find these people cheap television they all seem to be inbreed twats having kids all over the place with multiple partners

Homes under the hammer the wife watches the programme and keeps thinking of things for me to do in our house

17. Id say the best description is "intercourse island"......it seems that we're all pretty well in the same boat....hate soaps, reality tv etc etc, like the racing....was playing around with iptv hacks last night and ended up watching flatrack racing on cnbc.....that was really good....

18. Noooooo
    Even I know what it is :punch:

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Is Kodi one of the killer whales that kept getting released every five minutes but coming back for the next sequel in free willy?

20. Obviously a younger generation or just too much time on your hands.....

Some of us older farts work too much... to pay for all the Jeremy Kyle guests..

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information