1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst Current Tv Programme.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Wayne58, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Mrs Brown's Boys is about as funny as finding out you have A Terminal Illness!

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Im depressed.I dont know what kodi is.

• Love You Love You x 1
  3. Perhaps you can visit your local library in the morning and research it? Just ask the nice librarian to find you some books on the subject.

4. Thank you for your sugestion.Have a nice day.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Any prog that keeps dredging up old Eric and Ernie shit

6. What about The News?

I like to keep up with current affairs but I find The BBC news so biased it's hard to watch.

I now call the news 'The death, destruction and depression program'.

It's all so depressing and Orla Guerin's not getting any better looking either.

As for Mrs Browns boys.... don't just don't.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Bear in mind the BBC likes to create the news rather than report it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. I seem to be watch less tv then ever now TBH id rather walk the dog ! ok as far as im concerned all the soaps .. that Jeremy Kyle shit all the cooking programs mind you Ramsey in the US is a giggle sometimes thou he is a a foul mouthed twat sometimes ... The Hotel Inspector but Alex is a foxy Milf , Fargo is ok god im getting old ... Gp good , F1 rather wash the dishes and Gas Monkey , Gold Rush thats about it now ...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anybody else catch what's in the barn on quest last night what a load of crap

10. Cash Trapped - It has to be the most pointlessly complicated quiz on TV...
    And... The Question Jury - part below average quiz, part "reality" chat in the toilet. Truly dire...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Its the worst programme on tv ;)

12. and are not alone... 'its not confirmed yet, but who knows it could have ripped a hole in the fuselage killing all 350 passengers and hit a toweblock on its way down'. Or, it didn't, because it wasnt capable of doing, and they wanted to follow the potential terrorist to find out the plot more...

13. Any shite SWMBO watches

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Noel ("Tw@t") Edmonds' new rip-off of The Price Is Right. It hasn't even started yet, but from the advert it's clear that it is even worse than his last annoying guessing game...

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Most of the programs are repeats, and they weren't good the first time round. Thank god for youtube

Do Not Sell My Personal Information