1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would You Buy Higher Mileage Monster S4r

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Markduc, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Yes but it has the full Termi system which is a bonus.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Cant find one used and super expensive still

3. IOM ferries may have a different policy to Irish Ferries and Stena who serve the Emerald Isle. When I first did it I made all sorts of enquiries to find the most cost-effective way to get the bike here, one of which was someone from this very forum dropping it off at the ferry port. Would either of those companies load it? No. The only way they wold load it on the ship was if they first put it onto a trailer of some sort so their little tractors could pull it onto the boat - cost - best part of £400 more than the ferry crossing itself had I had a van and gone to collect it myself? Then there was me getting to the ferry to collect, now admittedly IOM is much smaller. Anyway, just a heads up, hopefully IOM ferries will be more accommodating?

@Dirty Leeds may be able to help you out with getting the bike to Liverpool - I presume that's where it will have to go?

4. I did the same to mine and run it without the fly screen. Just prefer the look.

5. They almost are , someone has to put bike on ferry (delivery driver fingers crossed) and I have to take it off in Douglas all done with a hiviz so safety quarantined just waiting for a what’s app video walk round :D

• Like Like x 3
  6. Thank you all for the input, I’m now the proud owner of an s4r well will be when it gets here next Wednesday

• Like Like x 8
  7. If it’s anything like mine you’ll find it mega fun!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I can’t wait but need to re register it and there’s a back log at the test center so might be polishing it for a few weeks

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Congratulations on the new steed.
    What’s the feeling on the Island regarding next years TT? I read a report today saying your borders may not be open till the Spring which is worrying.

10. I get the feeling that they will bend over backwards to make it happen
    It’s hit the hotels etc very hard, 70% of bushys business is in tt and Manx so you have to think if they can make it happen they will

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information